Scholarships in Germany for International Students|Government of Germany Scholarships 2023-24 | Fully DAAD Germany Scholarships for Masters & Ph.D. is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany for International Students. It will cover all the Expenses to Study Free in Germany.
Oh Yes! Germany has announced the DAAD Government of Germany Scholarships 2023-24. This one is the largest Scholarship program by Germany for all international students. This Scholarship is open to complete Full-time Masters and PhD Degree Programs from the Top German Universities. Participants will Study in Prestigious German Universities. The German Government supports over 100,000 German and International students each year. All the expenses will be covered by the Government of Germany.
Things To Know About The Government of Germany Scholarships 2023-24
- The scholarship duration is 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- The Scholarship is hosted in Germany
- The Scholarship is Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- The scholarship is Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- The German scholarship deadline Varies from University to University
A wide range of Academic Fields is available to complete Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, Ph.D. The duration of the Master’s Degree will be for 12-24 months (depending on the particular institution) and 36 months for PhD. Germany is becoming a magnet for international students from all over the world. t is considered one of the Top Scholarship in the World.
Why do Students Prefer German Scholarships?
Students prefer German scholarships because, they are highly paid scholarships. You will receive 800-1200 Euros/Month as well as Airfare Tickets. There is No Application Fee Required by the German Government Scholarship. All of them are accepting applications for 2023-24. German Universities Charge No Tuition Fees. There are a lot of Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany for 2022. The complete information about the Government of Germany Scholarships 2023-24 is available below.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Depending on an academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Round Airfare Travel Allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
The Updated list of DAAD Scholarship Program in Germany courses for the Master & Ph.D. Degree programs. Every Year, thousands of students coming from all around the world trust their education at German universities
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences