You’re on the right page if you want to know if Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa admission form is out or not. The post will guide on so many things including the list of the college’s courses or departments, how to apply, how to check the entrance result, the college’s admission requirements, and more.
2023/2024 ADVERTISEMENT FOR ADMISSION INTO THE KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF HEALTH TECH. OFFA
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes of the College which commences on Monday, 6th February, 2023.
Programmes/Forms on Sales
- HND programmes
- ND Full-time programmes
- Remedial Programmes
Offa Health Tech General HND Admission Requirements
- Five (5) credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry
- Evidence of completion of one-year industrial training (IT) from a recognized institution
- DURATION: Four (4) semesters i.e two (2) academic sessions including practical attachment
Certified Pharmacy Technician
The Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (PCN) has approved a refresher course programme for Pharmacy Technicians who graduated before 2017 from any PCN accredited College of Health Technology in Nigeria to obtain Certified Pharmacy Technician Certificate that is required to gain admission by DIRECT ENTRY into a faculty of pharmacy/pharmaceutical sciences in any Nigerian University offering it.
College of Health Technology Offa Available HND Courses
Admission into Higher National Diploma (HND) is Open into the following courses:
- HND Environmental Health Technology
- HND Health Information Management
- HND Community Health
- HND Dental Health Technology
Remedial Programmes Admission Requirements and Eligibility
This is intended to make up for O’level deficiencies.
- Obtained a minimum of 2.0CGP from O’level subjects undertaken at the college
- Remedied all necessary O’level deficiencies
- All successful candidates will be placed into courses of their choice.
- DURATION: 6 months
ND Full-Time Programmes Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- Applicants must be holders of SSCE results: WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, or GCE. Buy NECO, WAEC, or NABTEB Result Checking Card to check and print your results.
- Applicants must have at least 5 credit passes in their O’level results in not more than two sittings
Check the list of courses available at the College of Health Offa, Kwara State before proceeding to register.
Full-Time Courses that Requires Writing UTME and that Must be Chosen in JAMB
- EHT (Environmental Health Technician)
- NDCH (National Diploma Community Health)
- DHT (Dental Health Technology)
- DT (Dental Therapy)
- NDHIM (National Diploma Health Information Management)
College of Health Technology Admission Method of Application and Payment
- Application forms are to be filled up online. Payment will be made on the portal via ATM cards.
- The application fee is Ten Thousand Naira (N12,550 .00). Payment is to be made on the portal via ATM cards. Click here to view payment instruction
- Before completing this application, please refer to the information on available courses for this session, including entry requirements
- Attach a passport of yourself with the specified property
- The application form must be filled out and submitted online before the closing date
- Do not proceed with this registration if any of the information provided is incorrect
Ready to Apply? Visit the college’s admission portal
Help and Support: For further inquiries call the admission office on 08184446632 (9am to 2pm on weekdays) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org