Wingell Hospitality Group Inc. based in Vanier, ON is seeking a Human Resources Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate should have experience in managing and developing HR policies and programs, as well as knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
Qualified candidates should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, collaborating with management and employees, and providing strategic HR guidance. The successful candidate should possess strong communication and leadership skills, be detail-oriented, and have a strong work ethic.
If you are passionate about HR and committed to providing exceptional service, we encourage you to apply.
Name of Employer: Wingell Hospitality Group Inc.
Job Position: Human resources manager
Salary: $57.00 per hour, 35 hours per week
Type of Employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Job Location: Vanier, ON
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure efficient HR management.
- Plan, develop, and implement recruitment strategies to attract and retain top talent.
- Manage training and development strategies to ensure employee growth and development.
- Supervise the classification and rating of occupations to ensure accurate job descriptions and compensation.
- Supervise the analysis of employee data and information to ensure accurate record-keeping.
- Develop communication strategies to ensure effective communication with employees.
- Respond to employee inquiries and complaints to ensure employee satisfaction and retention.
- Organize and manage staff consultation and grievance procedures to ensure fair and equitable treatment of employees.
- Supervise payroll administration to ensure accurate and timely payment of employees.
- Assign, coordinate, and review projects and programs to ensure optimal use of resources.
- Train, direct, and motivate employees to ensure a high-performing team.
- Plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate daily operations to ensure efficient and effective HR management.
The ideal candidate for this position should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Fluency in the English language to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- A Bachelor’s degree to demonstrate advanced knowledge and skills.
- A Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) designation to demonstrate expertise in HR management.
- At least 5 years of experience in a related industry to bring additional value to the position.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org